Why pay more tax than you have to?
It is not compulsory for you to provide your tax file number (TFN) to Club Plus Super, however if you choose not to supply us with your TFN:
- Your employer contributions may be taxed at 46.5% instead of the usual 15%.
- We will not be able to accept any voluntary after-tax contributions from you. As such, you may lose out on any government co-contributions.
- You may pay more tax than you have to when you claim your superannuation benefits.
- It may be more difficult to consolidate your super accounts or find your superannuation benefit if you change address without notifying Club Plus Super.
|To provide Club Plus Super with your TFN, either:|
- Login to your MemberAccess account and check whether we have your TFN recorded. If not update your TFN on the Personal Details page; or
- Download the Tax File declaration form, complete and send to:
Club Plus Superannuation
Locked Bag 5007
Parramatta NSW 2124