Club Plus Super Information
Significant event notices
A significant event or change occurs when changes are made to the Fund which are considered material.
When a material event occurs that could potentially impact member benefits, Club Plus Super will always advise the affected members in one of the following ways:
- in a letter directly to the member,
- in an email, where the member has consented to digital communications
- in a newsletter, along with the annual statement
These communications are called a Significant Event Notice and include important changes to your investment with us, such as:
- an increase in fees,
- a change in insurance or product design
- a change in investment options or asset allocation
If a change is an increase in fees and charges, all members will be notified 30 days prior to the effective date of the event.
If a change is not an increase in fees and costs but it may be considered adverse, all members will be notified as soon as possible, but at the latest within three months.
If the change is not adverse it will be communicated within 12 months of the change.
For a summary of the significant event notices that have been issued in the last two years, please click here.