The Board: Jingmin Qian
Appointed: May 2018
Appointed by: ClubsNSW
- Bachelor of Economics
- Master of Business Administration
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Company Directors Course
Summary of relevant experience
Jingmin is a non-executive director of listed, statutory and not-for-profit organisations. She is also an advisor to leading Australian and global organisations on investment, strategic management and cross-cultural management.
She has expertise in the property, infrastructure and resource sectors and rich experiences in Asia. She previously held executive roles with L.E.K. Consulting, Boral Limited and Leighton Holdings. During this period, Jingmin also served as a member of the business liaison program of the Reserve Bank of Australia.
Jingmin has academic qualifications in economics, MBA and CFA. She is an Alumni leader of the UNSW Business School. She is also a fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), a winner of the AICD Diversity Scholarship and a mentee of the ASX200 Chairmen’s Mentoring Program.
Current and recent positions held:
- Non-Executive Director, Chairman of Compliance Committee, Member of Audit and Risk Committee, Abacus Property Group (September 2017 - present)
- Council Member, Member of Audit and Risk Committee, Macquarie University (2015 - present)
- Director, CFA Society of Sydney (2010 - present)
- Director, Jing Meridian Advisory (2011 - present)
- Non-Executive Director, Chairman of Thought Leadership Committee, the Australia China Business Council (July 2015 - present)
Current Club Plus Super committee membership
- Risk and Audit Committee – Chair
- Investment Committee - Member