The Board: Jingmin Qian
Director (Employer Representative)
Appointed: May 2018
Summary of Relevant Experience
Jingmin is a Non-Executive Director of listed, statutory and not-for-profit organisations. She is also an advisor to leading Australian and global organisations on investment, strategic management and cross-cultural management.
She has expertise in the property, infrastructure and resource sectors and rich experiences in Asia. She previously held executive roles with L.E.K. Consulting, Boral Limited and Leighton Holdings. During this period, Jingmin also served as a member of the business liaison program of the Reserve Bank of Australia.
Jingmin has academic qualifications in Economics, MBA and CFA. She is an Alumni Leader of the UNSW Business School. She is also a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), a winner of the AICD Diversity Scholarship and a mentee of the ASX200 Chairmen’s Mentoring Program.
Current and recent positions held:
- Non-Executive Director, Chairman of Compliance Committee, Member of Audit and Risk Committee, Abacus Property Group
- Council Member, Member of Audit and Risk Committee, Macquarie University
- Director, the CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Society of Sydney
- Director, Jing Meridian Advisory
- Non-Executive Director, Chairman of Thought Leadership Committee, the Australia China Business Council