The Board: Profile Keith Gomes
Director (Employer Representative)
Appointed: March 2020
- Company Directors Course
Summary of relevant experience
Keith has extensive Board and Executive experience across a range of sectors including financial services, hospitality, digital/technology, telecommunications, professional services, startups and vocational education.
He is currently a non executive director of ClubsNSW and ClubKeno Holdings and is a member of the industry’s Diversity & Inclusion and Digital Advisory committees.
Keith's experience includes governance, strategy, risk management, innovation, digital technologies, ecosystems and global business, especially in Asia.
He is an experienced senior executive gained through roles with Oracle Corporation, KPMG, Optus, Singapore Telecom and IBM Corporation.
Keith is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
Current and previous positions held:
- Non Executive Director, ClubsNSW (2009-Present)
- Non Executive Director, ClubKeno Holdings (2009-Present)
- Board Member, Australian Telecommunications Universal Service Management Agency (2012-2014)
- Chairman of the Advisory Council, Northern Sydney Institute of TAFE NSW (2004-2014)
- Chairman, Australian Information Industry Association NSW (2000-2005)
- Member, Prime Ministers Terrorism Task Force on the Management of Critical Infrastructure (2002)
- Member, Australian Government’s Broadband Advisory Group (2002)
Current Club Plus Super Committee Membership
- Risk and Audit Committee – Member
- Member Experience Committee – Member