The Board: Profile Keith Gomes
Director (Employer Representative)
Appointed: March 2020
- Graduate Diploma - Company Directors’ Course – Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Executive Leadership Management Program – The University of New South Wales - AGSM
- Executive Leadership Development Program – The University of New South Wales - AGSM
- IBM Career Related Internal MBA – University of Sydney
Summary of relevant experience
Keith Gomes is a company director and corporate advisor with expertise in corporate governance, strategy, digital technologies, tech startups, highly regulated industries, community engagement and global business including Asia.
Keith is a Non-Executive Director of ClubsNSW and Club Keno Holdings (a JV with Tabcorp) and a member of the club industry’s Digital Advisory, Diversity & Inclusion committees. Previously Keith has been on several private, public sector and not for profit boards and advisory bodies.
As a corporate advisor, Keith, advises boards and senior management on strategy, governance, digital transformation, ecosystem collaboration and strategic alliances. He has spent over three decades in executive roles at Oracle Corporation, KPMG, Optus, Singapore Telecom and IBM with line responsibilities including strategy, business growth, digital transformation, and Asian expansion.
Keith is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
Current and previous positions held:
- Director, Club Technologies Finance Pty Ltd (February 2015 - Present)
- Director, ClubKeno Holdings Pty. Ltd. (October 2009 - Present)
- Director, Clubs N.S.W. Pty Limited (October 2009 - Present)
- Director, Registered Clubs Association Holdings Pty Ltd (October 2009 - Present)
- Director, The Club Directors Institute Limited (October 2009 - Present)
- Director, Dooleys Lidcombe Catholic Club (2004 – 2016)
- Director, Club Technologies NSW Pty Ltd (February 2015 – September 2015)
- Director, Flashcompany Pty. Ltd. (August 1992 – November 1994)
- Director, Teambusiness Pty Ltd (November 2002 – February 2020)
- Director, Venue Technologies NSW Pty Ltd (March 2015 – October 2015)
Current Club Plus Super Committee Membership
- Risk and Audit Committee – Member
- Member Experience Committee – Member