When can I expect to receive my annual statement?
Your annual superannuation and pension statement for the financial year ending 30 June 2020 contains a range of important information about your account.
You’ll receive your statement in September 2020.
What information is included in the annual statement?
- Your account balance (including all credits, deductions and investment returns)
- Details of your nominated beneficiaries
- A summary of your contributions and rollovers
- Information on your insurance (if applicable)
- Information on pension payments (for pension members)
- An outline of fees
- Other important information about your super
What timeframe does the statement cover?
Your 2020 annual statement covers the period from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020.
Can I access my statement online?
Yes. Your statement will be available to view in September via your online member account, which is called ‘MemberAccess’. Unless you have opted in for print statements, you will receive an email notification letting you know when your statement is available in MemberAccess.
Where can I see my current balance?
To view your current balance, all you have to do is log into MemberAccess. Whilst you’re logged in you can also:
- Update your personal details
- View your transaction history
- View and print your statements
- Review and change your investment choice
- Make additional contributions
How can I receive my statement via email?
If you no longer want to receive paper statements log into MemberAccess, go to ‘Profile and Preferences’ where you can then update your preferences. Or if you prefer, you can give us a call on 1800 680 627.
How can I update my contact details?
The easiest way is to log into MemberAccess and go to ‘Profile and Preferences’ where you can check and update your email address, mailing address or phone numbers.
I joined Club Plus Super after 30/06/20. Will I receive a statement?
If you became a member after 30 June 2020, you won’t receive an annual statement until after June 2021. However, in the meantime you can check your balance and contributions whenever you want in MemberAccess or by calling us on 1800 680 627.