Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is run by Club Plus Superannuation Pty Limited ABN 26 003 217 990 (Promoter or Club Plus Super) of Level 11, 66 Hunter Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 1800 680 627.
- To participate in this promotion, Eligible Entrants must accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Eligible Entrants must be over 18 years and residing permanently in Australia. Eligible Entrants must be current members of Club Plus Super for the duration of the promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin. Employees of the Promoter include employment agency employees who are currently performing work for the Promoter. Eligible Entrants are only eligible to enter the prize draw once.
To qualify for entry, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
- log into clubplussuper.com.au/switch
- confirm their email address and opt in to digital communications.
- To be Eligible for entry into the draw, Eligible Entrants must qualify for entry between September 1st 2020, 12:00 am AEDT, to November 30th 2020, 11:59 pm AEDT.
- Due to Covid-19 the draw will be conducted at a private address. Draw date for Entrants is 8 December 2020, 5pm AEDT. Prize to be redeemed by 15 December 2020 at 5pm AEDT. If for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize (or part of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that part of the prize) will be forfeited and not be redeemable for cash. A draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at a private address. Redraw date for unclaimed prizes is 16 December 2020, 5pm AEDT.
- Prize winners will be contacted via email and phone within 48 hours of the draw. Prize winners’ identity will be confirmed and then prizes will be emailed or delivered by Australia Post to the winners.
- Results of the lottery will be published on the Club Plus Super website within 24 hours after the final draw and will remain on the website for a minimum of 30 days.
- Prizes for the draw are 1 x prepaid debit card, valued at $1000, and 5 x prepaid debit cards, valued at $200 each. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming of vouchers are not included. Redemption of vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.Total prize pool value is $2000. Prizes (or any unused portion of a prize) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise specified.
- The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to network traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. For clarity, the Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure, or otherwise. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who the Promoter reasonably believes has: (a) breached these Terms and Conditions; or (b) has tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.