Direct Investment Option
Now you can invest your super or pension in:
- Term Deposits
- Exchange traded funds (ETFs)
A bit like a self-managed super fund (SMSF), our Direct Investment Option gives you more control over your super - without the hassle of endless paperwork or hefty accounting and legal expenses.
It offers access to Term Deposits and a selection of exchange traded funds (ETFs) and shares on the S&P/ASX 300, online trading, expert market information, independent information and tools to help manage your portfolio – all at what may be a fraction of the cost of a self-managed super fund.
- Easy-to-use online investment facility
- Low administration and brokerage fees
- Greater investment control with access to shares listed on the S&P/ASX 300, a selection of exchange traded funds (ETFs) and Term Deposits
- Access to market information and analysis
- Online trading
A cost effective, convenient way to self-manage your super or pension
Control and flexibility
Provides a greater control and flexibility, letting you mix your own investment portfolio with a choice of shares, ETFs and Term Deposits.
Club Plus Super takes care of all your administration, compliance and reporting requirements when you invest through the Direct Investment Option.
There’s no set up fee to invest through Club Plus Super’s Direct Investment Option. Ongoing fees are low too, with a portfolio administration fee of just $15 per month that is only applicable when investing in shares and/or ETFs.
To invest in Club Pus Super’s Direct Investment Option you must:
- be an eligible Club Plus Super member with at least $12,500 in your Club Plus Super account
- maintain a minimum balance of $5000 in one or more of Club Plus Super’s standard investment options (i.e. Cash, Conservative, Balanced, Growth, High Growth, Australian Shares)
- not invest more than 80 per cent of your total Club Plus Super account in the Direct Investment Option
- have access to the internet and provide a current email address
- read, understand and accept the terms and conditions upon application
- provide a tax file number.
For more information about investing in the Direct Investment Option through your superannuation with Club Plus Super, please read our Investment Booklet or call 1800 680 627 to order a mailed copy.
For more information about investing in the Direct Investment Option through your pension with Club Plus Super, please read our Pension Product Disclosure Statement or call 1800 204 194 to order a mailed copy.
If you are unsure whether direct investment options are for you, it’s important to seek professional financial advice. Club Plus Super’s financial adviser is qualified to establish if the Direct Investment Option is appropriate for you and your long term investment strategy.
To book your free initial advice consultation, call (02) 9376 9422 or book online here.