If you are eligible to register for the Direct Investment Option (see eligibility criteria below) follow these four steps. If you require assistance at any stage please contact us on 1800 680 627.
1. Log on to MemberAccess
- If you are an existing member: log on to MemberAccess and go to the Direct Investment Option.
- If you are new to Club Plus Super, simply join online.
Once logged on to MemberAccess, go to the Direct Investment Option and follow the prompts to register. Read the terms and conditions and compete the online application. For security reasons, you will receive a Direct Investment Option code and password by separate mail generally within four business days of successful application.
3. Activate your account
Once you receive your code and password, log on to the Direct Investment Option via MemberAccess, you may transfer money to your Direct Investment Option account upon registering (you do not need your access code to do this). There must be a minimum of $500 in your cash account at all times.
4. Start investing
Once you have transferred your money, you’re free to start trading. The minimum trade for shares is $500. For Term Deposits the minimum investment is $5000 and the maximum investment is $1,000,000 (or 80 per cent of your total account balance with Club Plus Super).
To invest in Club Pus Super’s Direct Investment Option you must:
- Be an eligible Club Plus Super member with at least $12,500 in your Club Plus Super account.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5000 in one or more of Club Plus Super’s standard investment options (i.e. Cash, Conservative Balanced, Balanced, Growth, High Growth, Australian Shares).
- Not invest more than 80 per cent of your total Club Plus Super account in the Direct Investment Option.
- Have access to the internet and provide a current email address.
- Read, understand and accept the terms and conditions upon application.
- Provide a tax file number.
If you need help getting started with the Direct Investment Option, simply call 1800 680 627 between 8am and 6pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.