We’re here to support you in these challenging times. If you or someone you know is experiencing financial hardship resulting from the coronavirus outbreak, we’d like to help.
So, we’re inviting all members to a complimentary webinar at selected times on Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 May 2020.
What topics will be covered?
We will share important information about:
- what government financial support is available to you
- other financial support you could receive
- early access to your super
- smart budgeting tools
- how COVID-19 is affecting your super, investments and insurance
- answers to some of your questions.
How to register
- Click on the time you want to attend below
- Complete the form
- Once completed you will receive a confirmation email
Tuesday 19 May
Wednesday 20 May
Know anyone experiencing hard times?
If you have colleagues, friends or family that might benefit from support during hard times please share this page - they do not have to be a Club Plus Super member to attend.
What are people saying about the webinar?
100% of webinar attendees rated the quality of the webinar as excellent.
Webinar attendees said:
"It was helpful, short and to the point!"
Results quoted are from the Survey Monkey post-webinar report, Wests Group Macarthur, April 2020.