Skip to content

Spouse super

You can contribute to a super fund on behalf of an eligible spouse and claim a tax offset if your spouse earns a low, or no, income. This is a good way to increase your total super benefits and save on tax.

How to make a spouse contribution

If your spouse has an account with Club Plus Super, simply download a Member Voluntary Contribution Form and complete the 'Spouse Contribution' section and follow the steps provided to make a payment.

If your spouse has super with another provider, contact that fund for spouse contributions payment instructions.

For assistance, call us on 1800 680 627, 8am - 6pm AEST, weekdays. Alternatively, submit an enquiry.